[blindlaw] blind attorneys

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 27 21:41:39 UTC 2010

    This is a very good assessment of the situation. While not having
completed law school I have had to create many of my opportunities and
successes both as a social worker and as a paralegal. In many instances this
involved taking risks that others would not have taken with employers that
were just starting out businesses or agencies and working for solo
practitioners currently. At times I have had to be paid on a contingency as
the attorney was on personal injury cases.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W. Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237