[blindlaw] stores for the blind in the D.C. Metro area?

ScottMarshall marshall at blindlawyers.org
Sun Oct 31 05:26:48 UTC 2010

Hi:
One source in Silver Spring is the White Canes and More Store on Georgia Avenue. If I can help further, please email or call me at 301-960-7477. I believe the Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind may also have a store in the DC area. There is also the NFB Independence Market in Baltimore, but am not sure whether they have a store or are strictly mailorder.
~