[blindlaw] Accessing LexisNexis with Jaws and Voiceover

scott captaincynic3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 21:24:39 UTC 2011

Greetings listers,

This is my first post here, so be reasonably kind when you respond.

I've been reading archives from this list, focusing on discussions of using Jaws to access the legal services offered by LexisNexis. These messages however are from 2008, clearly indicating use of jfw 8 or 9, at the latest.

I have 2 questions:

1. How are Jaws and LN getting along these days? We're onto Jaws 12, and I'm sure the web-site for LN has changed to some degree, so what's the story in 2011? Fully accessible, somewhat accessible, a nightmare? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
2. Has anyone attempted to use Voiceover and Safari to access LexisNexis? Again, I'd appreciate any input you can offer.

Thanks,
Scott Blanks
Follow me on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/blindconfucius