[blindlaw] Proposal

John Sheehan johnrsheehan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 13:51:29 UTC 2011

I suspect a debate between an ACB and an NFB member would do nothing but deepen the divide and further antagonize. A public forum topic could be interesting and in the light of current legislative movements, might be helpful in getting publicity - but I would think it best to keep it focused.

Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman
Xavier Society for the Blind
Web Site: www.xaviersocietyfortheblind.org
154 E. 23rd St
NYC 10010
212 473-7800, ext 119

The NFL Raffle is currently going on. To buy a ticket online:
http://xaviersocietyfortheblind.givezooks.com/events/nfl-raffle

Residence:
53 E 83rd St
New York, NY 10028