[blindlaw] Legal assistance for blind low income in California?

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 17 18:12:13 UTC 2011

as she is low income and is dealing with a family law matter the legal
assistance program in her area should be able to be of service. you can
contact me off listat ckrugman at sbcglobal.net with her locale and I will
refer you to the appropriate program in her geographic area that may be able
to provide service to her.
Charles L. krugman, M.S.W. Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721