[blindlaw] How to Get US Law Books, Please Help

Marina A. Cordova, Esq. law at cordovafirm.com
Wed Jun 22 20:17:43 UTC 2011

Look at the westlaw site online.  Do you mean US as in federal law?  Any
topics, such as con law can be looked at by topic.  Or you can get general
federal litigation such as Moore's.  You can browse the website or call Eve
Black at their sales department. Sales Rep Eve Black was really helpful and
made it easy in ensuring that every book I purchased was emailed in Word
format, along with the hardbound copy shipped to me.

You can call
Eve Black, Inside Sales CD/Print Consultant
Phone: 800.328.9352 ext. 42157 or 651.244.2157
Eve's email is eve.black at thomsonreuters.com.  Eve had Jill Vanderziel email
me the books her email is jill.vanderziel at thomsonreuters.com

Don't mess with Aspen Publishers/Wolters Kluwer they gave me a big headache
about receiving electronic copy and I never got them thus far.  I didn't
have the time to pursue it yet.  But I believe its now part of copyright
law, that we are entitled to electronic copies.

Shop around. It’s a matter of finding the books you need, then talking to
the publisher abut receiving electronic format you want.

Sincerely,
Marina A. Cordova
Attorney at Law
551 W. Cordova Road, # 234
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Office (505) 467-8395
Fax (505) 467-8746
law at cordovafirm.com

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world, indeed it's the only thing that ever has.  - Margaret Mead

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This email message (including attachments) is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Section 2510-2521, and
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are
the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through
this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.