[blindlaw] looking for law materials in pdf

Jodi Monares jodi.monares at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:53:18 UTC 2011

Hi all!  I'm a paralegal working for an attorney who lives in BC but
practices law in the United States.  She wants to prepare for the Canadian
Bar Exam and I am assisting her.  She is legally blind and has to study the
materials through her screen reader in pdf form.  Does anyone have any idea
how I can get a hold of the following in .pdf:

Criminal Procedure by Stephen Coughlan (Tornto, 2008)
Kent Roach, *Criminal Law*, 4th ed, (Toronto: Irwin Law, 2004)
Don Stuart, *Canadian Criminal Law, *5th ed.(Scarborough: Thomson Carswell,
2007)
Don Stuart, *Learning Canadian Criminal Law, *11th ed.
Also looking for the *latest criminal code* in English only.  I have a
version that has half the page in English and the other half of the page in
French.

Thank you!
--
Jodi Monares
Paralegal/Investigator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL
transmission is confidential.  It may also be subject to the
attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary
information.  This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than
to the addressee(s)), copying, or taking of any action because of this
information is strictly prohibited.