[blindlaw] recommendation for laptop and views on gps

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Mon Oct 31 22:36:20 UTC 2011

The answer to this question will depend on what types of technology you are
comfortable using. For me, a laptop with a Desktop keyboard is ideal.  HP
makes a great machine.  If you use a screen reader like JAWS, a
laptop/desktop will avoid the need to use two different types of keyboard
commands.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.