[blindlaw] Re Braille bar exams

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:13:39 UTC 2012

Hi Elizabeth,

I know I already posted about my Virginia experience, but I wanted to
add that the MBE is produced in braille by the NCBE. The
Virginia-specific portion was produced by the state, but I know that
Virginia did not produce my MBE. I believe a braille MBE is a request
with which the NCBE is quite familiar.

Best,

Angie