[blindlaw] LSAT Question

Tai Blas taiablas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 20:16:54 UTC 2012

Jordan:

I found the Powerscore study materials extremely helpful, much more so
than the Kaplan materials. Try the powerscore logic games bible and
their other offerings. Request as many sample tests as possible from
the LSAC. Schedule time to study every day and time yourself according
to the true testing conditions you plan to take it under. I believe
that LSAC has offered time and a half and double time depending on
what amount of extra time you have used in school. There may be some
LSAT prep apps for the iPod, but I am not certain as to their
accessibility.

Good luck.
Tai