[blindlaw] Any employment law lawyers out there?

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 25 17:50:51 UTC 2012

Hi Will:
Good points, but this language comes from a settlement in an employment law
whistleblower case, and I am now told that this is "required". I found that
to be a bit confusing in this context, but do understand it in a worker's
comp matter or one involving Medicare or Medicaid.
That was my reason for the post.
I'll look over the web site, thanks, I appreciate the response.
Ross