[blindlaw] New member saying hi

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 00:21:56 UTC 2012

Hello to all,

 I just found out about this list, so thought to join and say hello.
My name is Adrijana and I am a 33-year old totally blind teacher of
English from Macedonia. I do not belong to any NFB chapters because
there are none in my country, but thought it would be nice to learn
more about the rights and regulations of the blind in the US and all
else that this list offers. Also, I would appreciate if people would
email me back, because I enjoy making friends and corresponding with
people world wide. I am also in the process of finding out more about
the immigration process to the US and would appreciate any advice on
that from lawyers on this list or others that they may know off, so
feel free to forward this email message to people you think can help
me with this. My email address is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com

Feel free to email me back.

 Have a nice day,