[blindlaw] New Journal, Animal L. Ed.

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Wed Feb 1 19:35:23 UTC 2012

All,

I am writing to provide a "call for articles" for a new public policy journal. Do forgive that there is not an attachment that appears formal. As we do know, our list service does not allow for attachments. Priority consideration will be given to authors from our not as of yet completed 2010 symposium edition. If there are questions to the announcement below, please do not hesitate to telephone me at (410) 241-6745.

Sincerely,
Gary

LyceumCFP (2).pdf
The Mid-Atlantic Lyceum presents:
MID-ATLANTIC JOURNAL ON LAW AND PUBLIC POLICY
The Mid-Atlantic Lyceum is pleased to announce the creation of a new region-focused law and
public policy journal: the Mid-Atlantic Journal on Law and Public Policy. The Journal will
publish two editions annually and welcomes article submissions for its first animal law edition to
be published on July 1, 2012. The Journal will have Westlaw and LexisNexis citations.
Articles for the animal law edition should generally discuss the intersection of animals and
current law and policy concerns. Submissions, which should provide a comparative exploration
of as many states in the mid-Atlantic region as possible, will be considered for potential
publication.
Abstracts are due by March 1, 2012. Selections will be made shortly thereafter, and completed
articles will be due by April 1, 2012. Alternatively, if you have a completed article, you may
submit it along with an abstract summarizing the article to us. Priority consideration will be
given to completed articles.
To submit your application consisting of your abstract and/or article, resume and cover letter, or
to pose any questions you may have, please contact the Journal staff at
MidAtlanticJournal at Gmail.com.