[blindlaw] Any Advice For or Experience of Working With Worksite Document Management System

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Wed Feb 8 22:08:49 UTC 2012

Gerard -

	I believe that Worksite is the same as IManage.   My firm just started using this system about six months ago.  It has some quirks, and you will need some assistance initially setting it up.  One question to ask is whether it is integrated into Outlook or whether it is stand alone.    Ours is part of Outlook.  Once you find that out you (and if you want your IT department) can give me a call.

Randy
713-752-4241