[blindlaw] Re Witnessing documents as blind lawyer

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 02:07:20 UTC 2012

As a blind paralegal and formerly as a clinical social workerand advocate I
always had a sighted witness such as clerical staff or notary witness
documents as I would have no knowledge of how the document was signed or
what was written as the signature. It is for this person that a blind person
cannot be a notary.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca93721