[blindlaw] Portable devices

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 17:15:08 UTC 2012

There are a few accessible apps that can read PDFs, not least of which is Apple's own iBooks. The Kindle app's interface is accessible, but books are not; this is the case with many ebook and PDF viewers. I also ran into an app called VoiceReader, which can import PDF's and allow you to navigate the text fairly well; it can also generate its own text-to-speech independent of the operating system screen reader much like the GhostReader program on the Mac.

Respectfully,
Aser Tolentino, Esq.