[blindlaw] Re Justice Department Selective Placement List

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 4 13:04:28 UTC 2012

You are quite welcome Elizabeth - I do it to try and help out.
By the way, you mention being a Pro Temp judge -- I'd love to do that here
in Maine, but they don't do that. In general, if there is any money attached
to anything, temporary or unbenefited, it is strictly controlled by  the
state, meaning it is highly political.
Good thought though, if you live in a state where you can do that I'd say go
for it. A dollar is a dollar if it is in your field of expertise.
As the old saying goes, the only reason you turn down part time work is
because full time work is available.