[blindlaw] LSAT in Large Print

Chris Griggs chrisgriggs0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:26:49 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, I guess it's about time I introduced myself.  I am a junior
this year at Lincoln U. in Jefferson City, MO.  I am 45 yrs old and
planning to attend one of the local law schools upon completion of my
bachelors in Poly Sci.  I attended my first convention last year in Dallas
where I had the opportunity to learn about and join NABL.  I wish there had
more time to get to meet you all, but since it was my first convention I
was running all over trying to see everything.  The reason I am writing
today is that I think I am trying to reinvent the wheel, again.  I still
have some vision and I am hoping to take the LSAT this June in the large
print format.  I have had some of the practice tests enlarged through MO
Center for Braille and Narration, but I can't find study material in large
print.  I have found the other options (DAISY and Braille).  Does anyone
know where I could find a copy of the Superprep in an electronic format?  I
found one place offering to sell it, but my security warned me off.  I
appreciate any help and look forward to meeting you next year.  Thanks,
P.S. I read the posts daily, but I haven't felt inclined to comment yet.
 Better to remain silent and let others think you a fool than to speak and
prove them right, is one of my beliefs.
--
Chris Griggs