[blindlaw] Happy Thanksgiving

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 22 14:08:02 UTC 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Day to one and all on this wonderful day.
Yesterday I made mention that I was an amateur meteorologist and, owing to being a bit fumble fingered had posted my weather forecast here by mistake.
I post daily  for local weather, and try to make sure it is accessible to anyone with a visual impairment, and to that end, my weather blog is located at:
http://augustamaineweather.blogspot.com/

I post weather, and then add in something of topical interest as well. Today there is an explanation of Heating Degree Days and Cooling Degree days.

Enjoy.