[blindlaw] Blogs…

Russ Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Tue Oct 2 01:58:45 UTC 2012

From: blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of William Burley
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 6:19 PM
To: BlindLaw
Subject: [blindlaw] Blogs…

Good evening,

I wondered if anyone has a blog that talks about their practice area or their firm that they would be willing to share? I will like to sign up to receive updates. I have included my blog link below about my virtual paralegal firm. I look forward to signing up…

http://burley-wilson.com/blog/

Will Burley
Burley-Wilson & Associates
Main: 888-494-0031