[blindlaw] Medical Record Review

Alcidonis Law Office attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Tue Sep 4 03:31:18 UTC 2012

I also do personal injury and my approach is similar to Ross's approach. I
use a reader and take very detailed notes while she is reading the reports
to me. I don't record the sessions though (maybe I need to start that
practice). some reports, as you know, are sometimes typed-written, in that
case I just scan the documents.