[blindlaw] FW: [DRBA] New decision and article about the use ofBraille in court filings

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Sep 11 17:34:50 UTC 2012

Hi All:

On a day when I long for good news this one surely gets my appetite wet for
more!!  I just wonder though whether the findings of the DCA can be applied
across the board even here in the 9th District.  Congratulations to the
attorneys who took this case, I dare say they did a great job with it.
Little by little, all the remedies disabled folks deserve will be doled out.

As an aside, anyone on list using the Black's Law dictionary?  What are your
thoughts?  Do you use it online or were you able to procure an electronic
copy that's good enough for porting to a Braille notetaker?  Gracious
thanks!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado