[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 07:51:32 UTC 2012

I was granted the use of a computer with JAWS for the writing sample,
and I don't remember having to ask for that more than once or take any
special steps to get it. Unfortunately, though, my request to use a
braille writer during the logic games was inadvertently left off of my
form, and I was told my request could not be modified. Not once during
that process did I ever get the name of any individual I was
communicating with. LSAC's conduct regarding accommodated testing is
reprehensible.

Angie