[blindlaw] Mock Trial at the convention

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Sep 26 16:38:06 UTC 2012

Greetings, the case from this year's Mock Trial was not actually based  on
any previous decision.  We invented the case based on the over all
experience we have had with the issue.  The cases we have brought in this
arena have never  resulted in a written opinion.  However, I believe there
was a relevant ruling just last week which I may have forwarded onto this
list.

Best,
Scott