[blindlaw] Microsoft Legal & Corporate Affairs job postings

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Aug 8 18:23:41 UTC 2013

Several legal positions being advertised by Microsoft....

microsoft.com/careers
We're Hiring!
Microsoft Legal & Corporate Affairs (LCA) Job Postings
To learn more about positions with Microsoft in the US and around the world, visit http://careers.microsoft.com.
Enter requisition # below as a keyword for more information on a specific opening listed below.

Req#
Title
Description
Location

839877
Patent Attorney
The Intellectual Property Group's Patent Strategy team is looking for a seasoned patent attorney with great judgment and communication skills to evaluate and advise on freedom-to-operate matters regarding third party patent rights.
Redmond, WA

840355
Litigation AGC
Microsoft, one of the world's most exciting and dynamic companies, has an immediate opening for an experienced litigation attorney work on cutting edge class action and employment law issues.
Redmond, WA

843771
Immigration Attorney
Opening for a Global Attorney in our Global Migration group to partner with HR, immigration counsel/vendors, and the Global Team to develop regional immigration strategies, training, and processes that enable the Business and promote legal compliance worldwide.
Redmond, WA

840696
Attorney
Opening for an attorney to join our U.S. Field Public Sector team. This attorney would primarily support Microsoft's cloud computing and devices business and its more traditional software licensing and consulting services businesses.
Washington DC

832556
Attorney
Opportunity for an experienced payment attorney to support a growing team focused on everything from payment technologies and systems, to current and next-generation credit and debit card payments, to emerging payment methods and building deep local payment capabilities around the globe.
Redmond, WA

836718
Hardware Senior Attorney
Opening for an experienced consumer electronics/hardware attorney to provide strategic legal support for Microsoft's Hardware group. Work on a broad range of legal, policy, business, and strategic issues related to the design and development of leading hardware products such as Xbox 360 and Kinect.
Redmond, WA

843118
Attorney
Opening to support the Media and Entertainment Group within our Interactive Entertainment Business to focus on content acquisition for our Xbox Music, Xbox Video and Xbox application marketplaces.
Redmond, WA

838863
Attorney
Opening for an experienced attorney to join our Windows legal team to provide strategic legal support for Microsoft's Surface and PC hardware business.
Redmond, WA