[blindlaw] Being unable to see relevant evidence in a legal case

Russ Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Mon Aug 26 12:39:03 UTC 2013

One necessary tool for any blind attorney is a scanner. Scan the document
and then read it on your screen reader. Admittedly this does not work very
easily for pictures or diagrams.

Most federal and state courts require the parties to exchange exhibits in
advance of trial. With a scanner and screen reader you will have time prior
to trial to review these documents.