[blindlaw] 10 tips for getting noticed by recruiters

Angela Matney amatney at hf-law.com
Tue Jul 2 21:24:56 UTC 2013

What is the date of this list? Wikipedia says it hasn't been updated since 1997, but as we all know, Wikipedia doesn't always get the story straight. Thanks.

-----------------------------

Hirschler
Fleischer, A Professional Corporation Confidentiality Note: This e-mail and any
attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Circular 230 Notice:  Pursuant to Treasury
Department Circular 230, tax advice contained in this communication and any
attachments are not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code, nor may
any such tax advice be used to promote, market or recommend to any person any
transaction or matter that is the subject of this communication and any
attachments.