[blindlaw] accessing textbooks while in law school

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Jun 10 17:23:18 UTC 2013

Dear All:

Sometimes, I get tired of being tethered to a stand-alone flatbed scanner.
Just wondering aloud ... Does anyone know if there is a handheld scanner
that can be used to scan a book  that might work with an OCR package"  I am
using Abbyy FineReader Professional and I can scan stuff into MS Word and it
gives extremely good results with virtually no errors.

I do most scanning at home, but if there is a low time, I might be able to
do a lot more at the office, but will need a handheld scanner if such
technology is available and accessible.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado