[blindlaw] a test post - Please Ignore

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Wed Jun 19 01:18:53 UTC 2013

I have not received any list emails between the server switch on May 24
and about 7:00 this evening, when I received several messages from the
nfb-members list. I am testing to determine whether I can now receive
other nfbnet list messages and/or bounces indicating I have been
unsubscribed from various lists. If you are an AT&T-related user and you
receive this, you may want to test access to lists to which you are
subscribed to verify your subscription(s) are still good.

Cordially,
Bill