[blindlaw] Has Anyone Got Tax Experience?

Mike mikefry79 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:27:00 UTC 2013

I could be wrong, but at the federal level there are only two areas that require special certification.  They are 1) admiralty and 2) patent law.

At the state level, it depends on the state.

So, I don't think special certificate is needed for tax law at the federal level.  I don't think it's necessary in Ca or Pa either.

Mike

Sent from Mike Fry