[blindlaw] Computer-related skills

Luis Mendez lmendez at twcny.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 00:22:21 UTC 2013

Very good comments.  I have opted to install a number of programs on my work computer so that I can be assured of a number of approaches to access a document.

I would agree that OS-X is does not yet have an adequate number of productivity apps that are accessible and offer the power and versatility of Office.

Sent from my iPhone