[blindlaw] file site and jaws 13?

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 00:58:15 UTC 2013

hi,
I note your point re f s.a.
I am very happy to email them and let them know that I am using file
site and their program and that I am having all the problems listed in
my previous emai.
If there is someone in particular I should email, please can you send
me there address.
Beyond doing that, I don't know how much further help I can be with f s.a.
I have tried both insert b and jaws cursor on the send dialogue I
mentioned without any joy.
I can figure out what's going on but  it makes me anxious, esp as it
is in the process of sending documentation externally.
my email reading issue is more a question of speed when browsing.
Finally does anyone else have the same issues with their computer hanging?
It would be good to establish if this is a jaws issue or not.
Access to the worksite tool bar would be good but is unlikely.