[blindlaw] Accessing Footnotes with JAWS

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Sat Nov 23 18:56:06 UTC 2013

I've noticed that JAWS responds slowly when navigating footnotes in the
footnote pain.  However, navigating other parts of the document are fine.
If you are experiencing the same problem, you can hold the shift key down
and then navigate by character/word when reading a footnote.  For whatever
reason, this speeds JAWS up in the footnote pain.  Otherwise, I use a
braille display to read footnotes.