[blindlaw] Remember to change subject lines

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Nov 26 17:37:45 UTC 2013

Blindlaw listsers:

We want to make sure that this list remains viable for busy practitioners and students who may not have the time or interest in reading every message to discern if it covers a topic that they find of interest.  It is very important that we remember to change the subject line when we change topics in a string.  For example, when moving from the subject of Office Tools or an introductory message of a new list subscriber to Bar exams, please change the subject line to so reflect.

Thank you.

Noel Nightingale