[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 01:47:29 UTC 2014

I am absolutely livid with the LSAC right now. I sent them all the
required materials and double-checked with them over the phone about
certain medical and school records, since my blindness has been
lifelong. My accommodation letter came, telling me I had not included
things that they specifically said I did not need, and now they won't
allow accomodations for the test I paid $200 for. There's probably
nothing I can do at this point, but i needed to rant somewhere.