[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations issue

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:30:17 UTC 2014

Dear Melanie:

You are running against the holiday schedule. I suggest that, today, you let
your ophthalmologist know that you need this by the end of this week for the
reasons you have already stated, and email  and Fax it the day you get it. I
am sure that the doctor will understand.

Good luck!

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978