[blindlaw] Analytical Reasoning on the LSAT

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:26:19 UTC 2014

Greetings.

To those of you I have not met, my name is Kelby Carlson. I'm a rising
senior in college this year and plan on taking the LSAT at the end of
September, in hopes of beginning law school in the fall of 2015. I
would like to ask one study question about the LSAT (since I have,
finally and late, begun taking practice tests.) What have all of you
found to be the most effective way of tackling the analytical
reasoning section of the test as a blind test-taker? The review book i
have suggests a very visual way of diagraming each scenario which
doesn't really work without sight, and i was wondering if there are
any better alternatives. (Also, is approximately three and a half
montsh a sufficient amount of time to prepare for this test?)

Any help on this particular issue is most appreciated.

Kelby