[blindlaw] Blind Judges

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Nov 12 15:13:58 UTC 2014

Judges ar also elected here in the state of Colorado.  I'm not sure I like
the practice, but no need fixing it if it's working!

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Bernstein.  Yes, it remains true that in this
great country we call the United States of America, dreams can and do come
true and a person's story retold becomes a lightning rod for all!  Thank you
America ... keep shining the light for all!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---