[blindlaw] Request for Study Tips for the LSAT

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 24 16:55:38 UTC 2014

I'd highly recommend figuring out another method. While I can't be of much help with that, simply looking at the ones that don't fit the rule will not get you a high score compared to a comprehensive method. You are much more likely to earn a better score if you do a systematic approach.

If you'd like, I can run through some practice problems with you and we can figure out how to translate the models into something that works for you.

9032716494

Best
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone