[blindlaw] FW: Save the Date 2015 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Sep 8 15:01:12 UTC 2014

Greetings everyone, I know that the below will be of interest to some.  Yes, I know that next year represents the 25th anniversary of the ADA.  We haven’t lost our minds.  Grin Undoubtedly, there will be scores of programs looking back over the 25 years etc.  Our purpose is to reflect briefly upon where we are, but more importantly, look forward to the future and discuss how we get there.

Best,

Scott