[blindlaw] Citations

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 28 16:55:52 UTC 2014

I'd also be willing to go over any citation you need help with so you can make a cheat sheet. I'm an executive article editor on the harvard  human rights journal and have learned most the blue book and I use zoom text so can look up any that you may need that I'm not familiar with.

Best
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone