[blindlaw] Most Worthwhile Legal Jobs?

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Dec 16 19:55:26 UTC 2015

As a public defender for kids, especially those who are of immigrant and Native American families, I get to see them hopefully getting their lives together and having a future.  They are so often ignored / overlooked in the school system, and their parents are not aware of the resources that are available to assist in terms of health and education., that it is just as much our jobs to educate them on those issues as the delinquency matters.  Doesn't pay well and we are extremely understaffed, but still rewarding...