[blindlaw] From the Joint Desks of Federal Employees with Disabilities/Mid-Atlantic Lyceum -- Save the Dates -- Cc: Various Critical!

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:10:34 UTC 2015

Save the Dates
April Conference of Federal EmployeesFederal Employees with Disabilities (FEDs)
Our annual conference, entitled “New Perspectives”, will be held 27-29 April, 2015, in D.C. The conference will take place at the Hilton Garden Inn (one
block off the Red-Lines NOMA Metro Station). Please visit our website for information on this year’s national conference,
www.FedsFirst.Com.
Both FEDs and FEDQ, co-hosts of the conference, actively highlight obstacles currently faced by applicants and employees who are members of our communities.
We provide potential solutions to these issues, participate in the improvement of federal employment policy, and strive to create a federal employment
framework with clarity, transparency, and accountability. We work to ensure that members of the public have full and unfettered access to the programs
and services of the federal government and that they are free from discrimination.
July Trainings in Open Dialogues and Art of Possibility
The 25th Anniversary: Open Dialogues about Leading with Disability and the Role of A.D.A.
Co-Hosts Gary C. Norman, Esq. and Angela Fox, Esq.
July 8, 2015 From 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.  Washington D.C.
Executive Sponsor – Office of the Comp Controller
This day-long facilitated and substantive skills conference will focus on the art of open dialogues and the art of possibility respecting the disability
leadership experience.
For more information, telephone Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M. (Co-Founder, President, and C.E.O. of the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum) at (410) 241-6745 or consult
the Lyceum’s website where updates on the conference will be posted by the advent of March,
http://www.midatlanticlyceum.com/.