[blindlaw] west academic now using "vital source" to distribute accessible books--is this platform accessible?

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Wed Jan 7 21:01:51 UTC 2015

Laura,

Please let me know if you find an answer to this question.  Using DRM
features to inhibit accessibility for print disabled students is something
we should all be concerned about.  Yet one more reason for the TEACH Act to
pass.  I hope all are supporting this legislation through NFB's Washington
Seminar efforts.

Regards,