[blindlaw] Bar Exam and MPRE preparation, courses and their accesibility

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 21:03:53 UTC 2015

Another bit of advice, take practice exams, lots of them. Take a few untimed to let yourself get used to the process of breaking down a prompt and answering every component of the question, then do them while timing yourself. Any program you sign up for should offer sample answers for at least some of the essays and practical exercises. As these are the examples of a perfect answer, you don't have to do nearly that much to achieve a satisfactory result.