[blindlaw] Fwd: [stylist] FW: Victory in Scribd case: internet-based companies must comply with the ADA

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Mar 24 17:38:43 UTC 2015

Just out of curiosity...would this apply to on-line services such as ADP (for payroll, time / attendance, and other HR related matters)?  It is not fully accessible, and thus I have had to give my password - and thus access to all of my personal information and that of my n=beneficiaries/dependents - to co-workers to complete the various tasks that are assigned through that portal.  I would LOVE to be able to cite this to our HR department if others who have had time to read the opinion (I have not yet had the time, thanks to work) believe it applicable.