[blindlaw] Good news!

Wed Mar 25 20:51:59 UTC 2015

Congratulations to you, Melanie. And now, as others have said, the work begins. You said in your note," Now I just need to work on funding! ." That is certainly true. Law school is expensive these days. Hope you get lots of assistance for this. And, indeed we're all with you.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: blindlaw [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Melanie Peskoe via blindlaw
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 8:58 AM
To: Blind Law Mailing List
Subject: [blindlaw] Good news!

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share some very good news with you. I just received notification that I have been admitted to the University of Louisville Brandeis school of Law and during class of 2015! I am extremely excited as this is the school I had planned to attend. Now I just need to work on funding!

Best,
Melanie