[blindlaw] LSAT Prep -Did You Know...

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:47:41 UTC 2015

Dear All:

I am prepping for the LSAT, and I was surprised by my conversation with the
LSAC disability accommodations representative today.

I thought that all I needed to do was to call LSAC and request a digital
copy of the digital sample LSAT. I was informed that I had to have a digital
version of the LSAT approved as an accommodation before I could request a
digital sample.

Does anyone know if what they will send is anything different from the
digital copy of the LSAT found at this link:
http://www.lsac.org/docs/default-source/jd-docs/sampleptjune.pdf?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Anita Keith-Foust