[blindlaw] Books/Tools for Learning Braille

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Nov 4 16:53:52 UTC 2015

The best option would be an NFB training Center.  Of course, you will
learn a whole lot there, in addition to just Braille.

However, if that's more than you want, I would recommend getting in
touch with the Hadley School for the Blind.  They have several free
courses on Braille, which will take you from total beginner to reading
and writing contracted Braille.  In fact, they can even take you
beyond that, to reading Mathematics and music, but whether or not you
wish to go that far is of course up to you.

Luck.

Aaron