[blindlaw] Solo Practitioners

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 30 03:41:45 UTC 2015

As a free lance paralegal I work with many solo practitioners that hire me
for specific projects or on a case by case basis. I have found that being
blind that much of the firm management software leaves lots to be desired
when it comes to accessibility. I haven't dealt with it in a few years but I
don't recall anything that it is totally accessible with screen reading
software. As far as interns go since much of what it sounds like you need is
support services you may want to get interns from a paralegal studies
program in your area as most well run paralegal studies programs require a
certain number of hours be completed by their grads. hope this helps.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237